Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hold you? - Out - All done!

Finished! Thank you everyone who prayed for me. I was completely calm. I had plenty of time. I think I did well. The results will tell. But until then, I'm happy to live in a Polly Ana world and think I aced the thing. I can't tell you how GLAD I am to be done with that. I don't want to think anymore! My regurgitation is "all done". A lot like Colin at the end of this little video as his Momma keeps drilling him on the basics of counting. Notice the hint of tantrum beginning as he throws his fork, the protest in his "no", and the wriggle to get out of his chair. He's just shy of begging to be cut lose. Poor kid. I so get it. 

3 comments:

The McKays said...

hey, can you email me your email address so i can add you to our blog? thanks! :)

Kristi said...

yeah! I prayed for you this morning at 7:48am. Glad to hear it went well! Love you!

hbmom5 said...

I LOVE the video of little Colin. Very cute!!
: )