Tuesday, April 29, 2008

C at her BEST Results

Got the results back from CBEST and Celeste passed her test. In fact, she passed with flying colors. Thanks to you all who prayed for me or encouraged me. Special props to Lauren who studied with me and who also passed. I'll keep you posted on what's next. Passing this allows me to substitute in CA in the elementary schools. With my Masters in Elementary ED, I might even get to teach without more schooling in CA. This is one of those things I'll be looking into. So for now, Hurray! On the morning of April 12, 2008, Celeste must have mentally been at her best... or at least close enough.

3 comments:

Kim and JD said...

GOOD JOB GIRLFRIEND....... I AM SO PROUD OF YOU, I KNEW YOU WOULD DO IT.

Brazenlilly said...

I told you it wouldn't be a problem! Congrats. I'm sure it's nice to get out of the way.

Brad and Tammy said...

Congrats to you! And good luck with the teaching. I really liked subbing when I did it. I got really good teaching tips and teaching styles from all kinds of teachers/learned what grades were my favorites.
How excited you must be!