Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bless You

Today, Colin and I were sneezing this morning. I attribute it to all the flowers that are blooming everywhere. "Bloomin' their heads off" Colin says. So I sneeze and, he says, "Bless you, Mommy." He sneezes and I say, "Bless you, Colin." This little trade happens many times along with several Kleenexes (I know, gross). We get in the car and are on the way to school and I say, "We've had lots of sneezes this morning." Colin says, "Yeah. I bless you and then you bless me and then I bless you and then you bless me." Can I just say it? I just love this kid.
This was a picture I took at Disneyland one day. I love the butterfly. Beautiful!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

bless you.

Kim and JD said...

I was sneezing just looking at the picture. That little Colin is so sweet!
FYI- I dont hate you :) I love you and I know you will take care of them so I am glad they are coming there.