Sunday, October 12, 2008

Igor


Not even gonna waste my time writing a review but simply going to warn you NOT to go. Complete utter waste of time and can't find a redeeming thing about this movie, especially for children. Dark, gloomy, weird, sad sad little film. Do not be deceived by this cute little poster.

Weak, strong in NO way!

One funny thing that happened. At the very beginning when the lion roars for MGM, a little girl was opening the door to the theater at the same time. She see nothing but blackness and hears lion roaring. It made her cry and she refused to come in for fear of a lion on the lose. I shouldn't laugh, but that was really funny. She sat in the lap of her Daddy the entire movie. The movie scared her too. On two different occasions she asked to go home. Poor kid, my guess is her dreams were not pleasant last night. 

2 comments:

Breanne said...

That stinks. I love going to the movies. But now my baby girl is scared to go. Ever since Walle. I think it is more how loud it is then the actua movie.

Heidi said...

Thanks for the heads-up on this one. With the cost of movies these days, it REALLY hurts when the movie is bad...