Monday, January 26, 2009

Wii have been invaded

Colin is getting really good at this stuff. More on my whole view of Wii later. Just this little nugget for fun....

He's boxing. He won the first player. The second player happens to be a girl. He expresses his displeasure about this subtly. He knocks her down but she gets up on 7. He knocks her down again, she gets up on 9. At this point he vocalizes his frustration. "Mom, this girl I'm playing is tough!" Finally he knocks her out. He does quite the "victory dance" over that one. 

I'm thinking.... this is good training for your future. You gotta learn not to get the shit knocked out of you by some girl. 


4 comments:

Kristi said...

Dear Colin,

You better keep practicing on that Wii because Haley is a pretty tough cookie and I've had to tell her more than once to stop beating up the boys.

Love,
Haley's mommy.

Sarah B. said...

My family is hooked on the Wii too...right now we are all rock stars...Guitar Hero baby. And I will second the "watch out for Haley" too...as much as my 8 yr old son adores the fact that she loves Star Wars as much as him he is very intimidated by her...you can see it in his eyes...lol. :)

Heidi said...

I think that's hilarious! He's gotta learn - girls fight dirty... Way to go Colin!

Kim and JD said...

You will eventually love it and you wont be able to put down the remote...you just wait. I am actually sore form bowling so much on Saturday.

PS- LOVE the new Colin sense, JD and I just cracked up!
Miss you guys.