Saturday, August 2, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

If by some chance you have happened to check to see if I'm still alive, I am. Instead of a monologue of where I've been (I'll do that later), I thought it would be more fun for you to see this.... 

TV does and will have a great influence on your children. Be careful what you let them watch. Due to SYTYCD, my child thinks so indeed. Using his American Idol toy from McDonald's that's at least two years old, he does "his moves" for me on camera. 

9 comments:

eleventhirtysix images said...

I love it!!! Colin is awesome!!!

Charlotte watches SYTYCD, too.

Andi and Michael said...

Nice, indeed! I love the way he moves. He just might be the next winner of SYTYCD :-) Keep the music playing!

Jennifer and Michael said...

OMG!!! That is adorable!!! He's got the moves and I love how he knows exactly when to stop and then pick it up again. SO CUTE!!!

Jenn B said...

What a riot! Dance on boy! Dance on!!!

Kim and JD said...

That is too cute, you should see Tanner "Break Dance". Can't wait to see him dancing in person, see you Friday. :)

Kim and JD said...

I keep going back and watching it because it so stinkin cute !

The McKays said...

this is awesome! he may have a future in dance.

Kirsten Marie said...

This is hilarious.

dina said...

I want you to know I come back and watch this several times a week. Just to make me smile...