Tuesday, May 13, 2008

To Whom?


Just opened the mail. It is usually littered with all kinds of undesired crap. I can't help but hug a tree after the mail comes and wish someone would come up with a way to stop the junk from flowing. 99% of all my mail goes in the recycle bin and the other 1% requires 99% of my money. It's depressing to go to the mail box really. But today, the usual stuff was stuffed in the box and a little envelope that I didn't expect nor did I know what was in it. Curious, I opened the package and inside were two note pads with pictures of my son on them along with one of his "Colin sense" phrases. Also, the pictures on the note pads were not ones I had taken. To whom do I owe my thanks? Obviously, whoever you are, you read my blog. You really read it because you know where to find the little nuggets from Colin. And you like to take pictures. I have a few ideas but I know all you people are tricky and clever, and I don't want to assume. So, to whomever I need to thank, Thank YOU! What a wonderful surprise. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful surprise. Today, the 1% of the mail gave me 100% joy! I'm a BIG happy.

13 comments:

Andi and Michael said...

It wasn't me. But those are CUTE! Find out who it was and tell us so we can order some for ourselves - with our own kid's pictures, of course :-)

Diane Davis said...

that is a great idea! how thoughtful of someone to think of you this way. colin makes perfect sense to me. ;)

Kim and JD said...

Those are adorable, so cute that I wouldnt want to use them. What a great idea, to whoever thought if it.

Unknown said...

I wish I could say it was me but I am not that creative. But they are adorable!!!

The McKays said...

what a clever gift! i love it! and it's the BEST to get something fun in the mail, isn't it?!

Kristi said...

you are welcome.

Oh wait. It so wasn't from me.

I wish I was that thoughtful and/or creative. You definitely have some precious friends.

Andi and Michael said...

Ok - I know you are busy with guest for the past 2 weeks, moving across town to your new Texas home, and now guest again, but please send us an update!

lea said...

Ready for a new entry now!!!! Miss your stories!

Diane Davis said...

hello... it is june 6th... more blog please. ;)

Unknown said...

Well, even I am waiting to read a blog. I am sure there should be a very funny story coming SOON... I'll keep checking.

chantyiam said...

Someone's moving... we're blog starved. :) Love and miss you guys. Channy

The Craftypigs said...

Thank you Dina. She did it. She ordered them from Snap Fish

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the helpful post! I would not have gotten this otherwise!