Sunday, May 4, 2008

We Will Sing Sing Sing

The kids in the Children's Choirs sang in Big Church this weekend to plug their musical. Colin is part of the "Pint-Size Praisers" that consist of 4 and 5 year olds. The older kids are on the other side of the stage (The "Joy Jammers").  Even though Colin is still 3 he is an honorary member because I'm directing the drama portion of the musical therefore, he's at rehearsal, therefore, he might as well be part of the choir. He does remarkably well for being a 1/2  year younger than the youngest in the choir. I was impressed that he stayed in his place, sang all the words and even added motions. This morning he praised with all his heart as his Daddy led the congregation. My guess is this is the first of many worship times "together" for the father and son. He's the sweetie in the front row middle. It was a moment to remember. Priceless.

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh that is so precious. My favorite was when Colin shouted out 'Of Jesus'. What a sweet moment.

It's been a weekend of precious memories....hanging with the Vegas crew, seeing Gene, and hearing/seeing JD sing. My heart is full.

Love u.

Andi and Michael said...

What a wonderful moment! I love Colin's choreography and joyful "of Jesus" expression. I bet that was a great time for you and JD, too.

dina said...

That is just yummy.

Kim and JD said...

I love the hip action, you go Colin. It is so exciting to watch and hear our kids sing worship songs. Tanner was very happy and said "thats my friend Colin, he is singing, "Give me Jesus" Then he got excited seeing JD playing his guitar, and then he said "hey, why did it stop"? You must be proud, what an awesome moment as a mother and teacher.

Kim and JD said...

I have watched this over and over because I realized that I have really missed hearing JD sing. Thansk for sharing :)

Jennifer and Michael said...

I love this! I don't know about you but I always tear up when I watch my kids sing. You guys must be so proud to watch your little man praising the Lord.

BTW, I ditto Kim...I really miss hearing JD sing too.

Jenn B said...

So sweet! It was a great weekend and Lizzie kept on singing the song when the video ended. Love to hear those little voices! :-)

Steve Cuss said...

Mrs C,

that made my day! thanks for uploading it

Steve