Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Variation

Colin at the beach in Pawleys Island, SC in June 2005 with a pretty girl at his side, wearing a blue hat, looking at the waves move in and out, learning the beach is a wonderful place to be.

Colin at the beach in Malibu, CA in March 2008 with a pretty girl at his side, wearing a blue hat, looking at the waves move in and out, knowing the beach is a wonderful place to be.

I love these two pictures. I love how beautiful my son is in both of them. I love that he is a kid that will grow up going to the beach...with pretty girls.

4 comments:

Kim and JD said...

What a cutie !! Yes, he will love going to the beach with pretty girls, you will have to beat them off of him with those big blue eyes.
Tanner got on his bike the other day and he pedaled as fast as he could. I asked him where he was going so fast, without hesitation he said " I am going to California to play with Colin and see Mickey Mouse" I said " Ok, well be careful". It was too cute. Miss you

Rachel Maples said...

What great pics...he'll be melting the hearts of those pretty girls with his gorgeous blue eyes :o) Maybe he and Dealey will be the too pretty for their own good volleyball beach bums together when they get older.

dina said...

Welcome back! I was wondering where you were! Love the pics and love that boy!

Kristi said...

He needs to come down to the beach with my pretty girls! We miss you guys!