Wednesday, April 8, 2009

P-Parties


I have 10 boys in my classroom. They often go to the restroom in pairs. One is supposed to pee and the other should be washing hands. Way too many times a P-Party (penis party) is taking place. Boys being boys and in truth it is hilarious. But as the teacher I'm not allowed to find humor in it, but instead must teach them that P-Parties shouldn't happen, especially in the classroom. 

So last Friday, it was finally nap time and I was supposed to mop and clean the bathroom and classroom floor. I went in the bathroom to discover the remains of a major P-Party that had taken place. The top of the trash can lid was upside down thus creating a bowl like situation. In the bowl was pee, on the floor was pee, on the wall was pee. REALLY!!??? What the crap?! I mean PEE! Disgusting. You're laughing. I know you are and I get it. I would've laughed too, had I not been on the clean up crew that day. 

2 comments:

Kristi said...

that is hilariously awful! i would never know about that since i have girls....although, i wouldn't put it past curtis and his buddies to have a p-party too! :)

Gloria Furman said...

ew!

at what age do they grow out of social bathroom gatherings? i guess girls never grow out of it. but at least we don't pee everywhere