Saturday, June 28, 2008

Spiderman....He's returned


Spidey's back. Remember the Spiderman / Super Colin last year for Halloween. I thought he was so over Spiderman, but I was wrong! Out of the blue today after JD left for work, Colin asked for his Spiderman Costume that's been hanging in his playroom closet. I got it down. He wanted it on, all of it, hood, gloves, suit. I obliged expecting this to last only a few seconds. 

After he was dressed he said, 
"You can call me Spiderman."  
"Okay Sugie." 
"No, I said, call me Spiderman." 
"Right. Okay Spiderman." 

He's now had on the suit for hours. I encouraged him to "climb" on his gym outside and shoot me a web for my picture. Could I have asked for anything better than this? 

2 comments:

Andi and Michael said...

That's awesome! I am so glad he put the whole costume on. It makes it all the more fun!

Kim and JD said...

That is great, he and Tan are going to have a blast playing together.