Saturday, November 3, 2007

Super Colin


Spiderman? Who's he? I guess my son is over his Spiderman craze. He had a perfectly good, new, Spiderman outfit for Halloween all ready to go. Even tried it on, and on Halloween wore his Spiderman gloves around town. However, when the rubber met the road my son acted like he had never heard of Spiderman, wanted nothing to do with the guy, wasn't about to pretend to be him but instead was and became "Super Colin"! Where he got the idea, I'm not sure but be it from me to talk him out of such a concept. Wish I'd thought of it. The problem was, I didn't have a Super Colin costume. At the last minute remembered some Superman PJs that were given to him by a friend complete with cape. I pulled those out of the drawer, made a comment of how cool this was going to be and dressed him in his Super Colin costume. Poor Spidey. Oh well. Super Colin reigns.

5 comments:

Kim and JD said...

I love " Super Colin" too cute! Tanner was Spiderman, must have been the thing this year. Of course, he discovered an old Buzz Lightyear costume that we had,on Halloween day and wanted to be that. I politely convincved him that he needed to be Spiderman because the Spiderman wouldnt fit next year and Buzz will, he actually listened to me !! We cant WAIT to see you all !!!

Jennifer and Michael said...

Sounds like Colin is alot like JD, "Mr. Pull-it-out-of-his-butt." He just decided to forget all those fake superheros and make himself one instead. TOO CUTE!!!

Patty Smith, Graphic Designer said...

Colin is growing up so fast. I can't believe how much bigger he is than when you all moved back in May. By the way, Eliana Grace was born on Saturday, Nov. 3. You can see pics at ourradiantfamily.blogspot.com. Tell JD that we all say hi, we miss you all.

Andi and Michael said...

Tell Super Colin that we said "hi" :-)

Kristi said...

I FOUND YOUR BLOGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!